NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Competition (the “Competition”) is open only to those who enter via Facebook and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to legal residents of U.K.
- Agreement to rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Owlet Baby Care, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Competition period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Wednesday 3rd April and ending on the day that the name of the royal baby is publicly announced. All online entries must be received by 23:59:59 on the day before the name of the royal baby is publicly announced.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by Following Owlet on Facebook, commenting the name you think will be given to the royal baby, and tagging a soon-to-be parent in the comments. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Owlet Baby Care, Inc. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Owlet Baby Care, Inc.
- Prizes: One winner will receive an Owlet Smart Sock 2 (£269) with an additional pink or blue sock set. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Owlet Baby Care, Inc. to use the winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection: Winner of the Competition will be selected using the following criteria: provides the correct first name for the royal baby. If a number of entrants entered the correct first name of the royal baby, the overall winner will be selected at random from those that were correct. In the event of no exclusive winner with the correct gender and name of the royal baby, a winner will be chosen at random from those that entered.
- Notification: Winner will be notified via Facebook and/or Email by direct message at the account they entered the competition with within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Owlet Baby Care, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Rights granted by you: By entering this competition you understand that Owlet Baby Care, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Owlet Baby Care, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Owlet Baby Care, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Owlet Baby Care, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Owlet Baby Care, Inc. Owlet Baby Care, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Owlet Baby Care, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Owlet Baby Care, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Owlet Baby Care, Inc and sponsoring brands. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Owlet Baby Care, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Owlet Baby Care, Inc., 2500 Executive PKWY Suite 300, Lehi UT 84043.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.