Looking for the NEW Owlet Smart Sock 3 Baby Monitor, find it here.
The Smart Sock baby monitor comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using proven pulse oximetry. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave preset zones.
- What's in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 6-25 lbs.)
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- Smart Phone not included
- Details & Specifications
- The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using proven pulse oximetry.
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Additional Specifications
- The Owlet App required iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Measures 8.8cm L x. 8.8cm W x 1,7cm H
- Weight: 0.58kg - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL Listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported product
- 45 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Every Owlet Smart Sock purchased through our website comes with a 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
- The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
*The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 6 to 25 pounds and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock. Read the full disclaimer here.*