Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Monitor is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone.
Save £39 with the Owlet Monitor Duo as compared to buying the Owlet Smart Sock & Cam separately.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
Be sure to download the "New Owlet" App.
- What's in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cables (one with Temperature Sensor)
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
- Smart Sock Features
- The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using proven pulse oximetry.
- Notifications via the base station and Owlet App
- Base Station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong
- Stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels
- Cam Features
- Live stream from anywhere via NEW Owlet App
- Secure, encrypted WiFi
- Background audio
- Room temperature sensor
- Night vision
- HD 1080p video
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Two-way audio
- 130° wide angle lens
- 45 Night Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Every Owlet product purchased through our website comes with a 45-night Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
- Additional specifications
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App. Owlet App only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended.
- Cam Measures 5.5cm L x 10.4cm H x 5.5cm W
- Cam Weigh: 0.31kg
- Smart Sock Measures 8.8cm L x 8.8cm W x 1.7cm H
- Smart Sock weight: .58kg
- Smart Sock BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- Smart Sock ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
*The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 6 to 25 pounds and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock. Read the full disclaimer here.*