Thank you for purchasing from Owlet and our UK distributor Cheeky Rascals. Our distributor in UK, Cheeky Rascals will send out your Owlet order by Royal Mail 1st Class as soon as your purchase is processed.
By purchasing the Owlet Baby Monitor from owletbabycare.co.uk, you, the purchaser, agree to Owlets Shipping Terms and Conditions which are below. This Shipping Policy supersedes any and all written or verbal communications from any company affiliate or representative. Exceptions to this or any policy are only at Owlet and Cheeky Rascals' sole discretion.
General Shipping Terms:
- Owlet agrees to ship product ordered within three business days of the date an order is placed.
- Extended shipment dates, as clearly indicated at time of purchase, shall supersede the foregoing policy (article a).
- Cheeky Rascals does not provide options to forgo shipment through designated pick up locations.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for the cost of shipping, and may at their choice, choose a variety of shipping methods.
- Owlet Baby Care, Inc. are not financially responsible for accidental choice of shipping method, chosen at the point of purchase, and is not responsible to provide financial remuneration of such costs.
- Prepaid Returns Shipping Label may be provided at Cheeky Rascals sole discretion.
Shipping Options and Destinations:
The Smart Sock and accessory socks ship from the United Kingdom.
Payment and Returns Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final. By purchasing from owletbabycare.co.uk you, the purchaser, agree to the following Payment and Returns Terms and Conditions, superseding any and all written or verbal communications from any company affiliate or representative.
All refunds will be issued at the company’s sole discretion, and must fall within the following circumstance:
Return/Reprocess Refund Stipulations:
- Any request for a refund may be eligible for Return/Reprocess Refund status.
- If the return is a warranty issue, or due to manufacturer defect, Owlet or Cheeky Rascals will provide a shipping label (and pay for shipping).
- At the company’s sole discretion, and under no obligation, the company may provide return shipping by method of its choice, in response to a refund request, when a unit has been shipped to the customer prior to that request.
- When a unit has been received by the company through return shipping, three business days will be allowed for the check-in process of the returned unit, prior to a refund being processed. The check-in process may include, but is not limited to, unit testing, reprocessing, repackaging, and restocking.